heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello! Old RO fan on a New Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya heRO!

I just transferred over here from another server after a long hiatus from the game.. Before my little break I played for about two years, but after I came back I began to slowly find out that the shiny, lovely server I used to play was slowly sinking into a pit of its own garbage Cry...

But now I'm here, just started yesterday, and I hope to find as many great friends on heRO as I did on that server.

Nice to meet you guys, see you in game!

--Kinner/Songero/Mintamero
i would love to be you rfriend! I go as Kelta or KeIta in game.

just a warning, may want to remove those servers in your post. we don't like other people having easy access to other servers >: we wan't peope to stay here forever ;o
Alrighty, took that to heart and edited the post ^_v.

I'll be sure to message ya some time..

Icon_suprised I'm really amazed that I got a reply to an introduction thread so quickly! Another great impression from this server ^_^!

First was Dirge of Cerberus in game who helped me out of the blue find my way to a building I was having trouble finding.
hi there, welcome to the server!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server Kinner and thank you for removing those "other servers" Icon_smile

Enjoy heRO!
Reference URL's