heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hewwo; very new.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hai, everyone! n_n well, I was hoping If I could get a little help or suggestions? My boyfriend has been begging me to join so I thought as a nice little part of my birthday surprise (for him) is to have my account and character all ready to go! Anywhooser I was looking at what to DL in the downloads section of hero-server.net and it gave me two options of downloading fresh. I was hoping someone here could tell me which way was best. If anyone could help me get started I'd really appreciate it. :3

p.s.~ I was going to post this in the "help" section but I found this to be more appropriate for some reason. I hope I wasn't wrong. Sorry
it's OK.
first off, welcome to the server!
2nd thing, well if you don't already have (any) ragnarok client or the latest sakray version, then you should download the complete one (which is > 1 gb).
IF you already have a rag client or latest sakray version, then just download the heRO mini installer (~55 mb)
the 2nd option is a link to RMS where you can download the latest sakray versions, but you'll still need the hero mini installer mentioned above.

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:it's OK.
first off, welcome to the server!
2nd thing, well if you don't already have (any) ragnarok client or the latest sakray version, then you should download the complete one (which is > 1 gb).
IF you already have a rag client or latest sakray version, then just download the heRO mini installer (~55 mb)
the 2nd option is a link to RMS where you can download the latest sakray versions, but you'll still need the hero mini installer mentioned above.

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Thank you so much. You were a lot of help except when I went to see the installers there were two full installs. One with background music and one without. What exactly is the background music? Lol...I'm kind of a huge n00b d:[/align]
background music is pretty much what it says it is. Music that plays in the background.

Welcome to heRO.

Note:

Noob is a insult used for describing people who wont learn from their mistakes or inexperience, and that are constantly rude or stupid towards others.

Newb: Is a new person who is willing to learn but is lacking knowledge or experience on how to do something.
Avalon_Fates Wrote:background music is pretty much what it says it is. Music that plays in the background.

Welcome to heRO.

Note:

Noob is a insult used for describing people who wont learn from their mistakes or inexperience, and that are constantly rude or stupid towards others.

Newb: Is a new person who is willing to learn but is lacking knowledge or experience on how to do something.
Oh, okay I thought so. Haha, thanks.

o_o Eh, now I feel even dumber. Thank you for the correction. I haven't been in this kind of atmosphere in a while. :'D
Welcome to the server ricebunny. Sounds like Wira and Fates helped you already so I hope your boyfriend enjoys his gift of you playing with him.

I miss when my bf useta play with me Icon_sad
.... Your boyfriend isn't Chop, is it?
o_o how did you know?
Ewww my girlfriend joined! Just kidding haha. i can help you when you get home. ;D
oh, you little twat waffle. :3

you're lucky i'm even doing this for you. ha~
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's