heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bajeebers' Entrance Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
?True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.? - one of my favorite quotes

=
... I enter the front door, looking down a dusty hallway. It seems that no one's here right now, I said as I made my way to the front desk. There, a man was standing with enthusiasm, as if he had just completed a life long dream. "Hello." I whispered as I looked down to the floor.

"Ah.. you must be Mister... Bajeebers, is it?" he sounded as if he was trying to cheer me up.

"Yes, yes I am." He handed me a map, and gestured for me to open it.

"Welcome to your new home," he smiled. I've just had about enough of him. I looked around for a quick place to exit, when he raised his hand to me and suggested in a friendly tone, "Wait! Before you go.." he handed me a piece of paper and a pin. "See that small corkboard over there?" I nodded. "Make an introduction of yourself, or something. When you're done, just post it on the cork board and people will recognize you." I was never good at writing, but I wanted to try anyway.

"Uh..huh.." I examined the paper quietly to myself. Nothing to lose, I thought to myself. Nothing.To.Lose...

=====================================================================

[BAJEEBERS' ENTRANCE THREAD]
Huh.. well, hi everyone.. my name's Mr. Bajeebers. I.. hm... like.. this place.. because.. well.. uh.. okay.

Well.. anyway, uh, I just wanna say hi.. and... tell you a bit about me I guess..

{1}
I don't like liers, particularily very bad ones.

{2}
While writing this thread, I'm playing Phoenix Wright.

{3}
I like Phoenix Wright.

{4}
Sometimes, I like to sit down and just think about my future, and how I'm going to get where I want to go.

{5}
That previous point was a lie.

{6}
I'm not wearing underwear.. did I just write that out loud?

{7}
I have been called a procrastinator and a lazy bum, but I have also been called a good friend.

Yeah.. this isn't so bad. I still have some of that writing power in me.

=====================================================================

Feeling proud of myself, I posted the thread onto the cork board. Tired from all the hard writing, I went up to my room and laid down on my bed I soon drifted away to dream land, where I flew with Kirby up into the stars.

FIN

Hey guys! I was just looking for something to do during the installation. My IGN is Bajeebers, don't hesitate to talk! :D
Nice intro. Icon_suprised

Welcome to the server. Icon_biggrin
Thanks, it means alot to me.
Hooray, it's done patching. :D
Welcome to the server! Nice way to break the ice ^_^
@_@ *puts turtle in thread and runs away*
Loved the thread. XD Welcome to the server! I'm Silk, the Prince of AFK. If you have any questions about customs or RO in general, don't hesitate to ask (Although I may not be there when you do).
lol welcome 2 da server!

so that you don't get surprised in-game, check out all the customs info in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's