heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HI HeRO~! O:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I'm new to HeRO. (:
I can't believe i started playing RO again after quitting for the 5th time or so~
RO is so addictive sometimes /swt

WELL. I hope to get to know you guys better or something along those lines. Icon_wink

P.S: Yes, Meatballs are yummy. I like fruit and candy more though D:
=D Always nice to see such obviously pleasant people join.

Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin I'm Silk, the Prince of AFK. If you forget anything about RO, or have any questions about the customs in this server, feel free to ask me (Though I might not be there when you do). <3
Don't rely on Silk here. You're bound to be disappointed. xP

Welcome to the server.

And no offense to you, but I hate meatballs. Icon_sad
Also, don't rely on the person above, since apparently, he does not like meatballs. Rather sad actually. D;

Anyways, I hope you find heRO to your liking and feel free to post on @main for any questions or concerns you may have. Have fun and see you in-game~ Icon_biggrin
hi, welcome to the server! nom nom nom Laugh

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
@Silk Ahaha i see what you mean by afk now~
@Sepharius *gasp* you don't like meatballs? Icon_cry
Lol i guess i'm going to be disappointed soon if what you're saying is correct then xF
@Zeena Thanks, i see you on main alot actually lols
@Mahawirasd Tyty i'll enjoy every moment with all i've got x:
*drops turtle and runs away*
Welcome to the server. If you have any questions feel free to ask me =P
@StoryTeller Omg a turtle! :D
I've always wondered if a turtle would land safely if it was thrown. Jkjk (:
@Guillermo Thanks, I'll remember you the next time i have a question haha Icon_biggrin
Zeena Wrote:Also, don't rely on the person above, since apparently, he does not like meatballs. Rather sad actually. D;

Anyways, I hope you find heRO to your liking and feel free to post on @main for any questions or concerns you may have. Have fun and see you in-game~ Icon_biggrin

Yea, well! Don't rely on this person because...

She's a big doodoo head.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's