heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Legends can be changed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two shadows were standing on the hill, looking down on Prontera. By this beautiful summer night, the city was so illuminated that the frontier between earth and sky wasn't evident.
"Druss, my dear love, is this the time... ?" asked the first one.
"Caessa... I promised you to come back... This is the time... to change our legend."

Everybody stands uuuuuup.... !!!! No ? Really ? Ok. So let me stand up to introduce myself. With Druss, we were fed up with problems that are enhanced to old communities ("YOU KS MY MVP !" "NO YOU DID !" "CHEAAAT !" "NOOOOB !" and other very brilliant communications), and we were tired to look after... babies ?

So we left our "children" alone with the keys of the house and we went on the road. As Druss already have a character here, and as I'm found of quests and custom hats, I joined him. We're aiming at play for fun together and have a good time with the other gamers.

I love roleplaying and so does him (a bit lesser, but he doesn't have choice :twistedIcon_smile. I choised the name of "Caessa" because of Druss, character of David Gemmell in his book Legend. I won't spoil you the end, but... We're gonna change the legend *o*. Usually, I prefer have my own character and not one extracted from another story. Maybe I'll present you my own ones.

What else ? I'm french, and my english is.... aouch, my english. So, please, don't hesitate about correcting me, I'll be happy to progressIcon_biggrin (it'll be fun for rp O_o".......).
be the legend! No1
welcome to hero!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server!
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
one of my best friends in this server's english isn't his native tongue either, and i still love talking to him <_<

you sound liek a very interesting person ;o And i'm looking for other roleplayers for when i start to roleplay :3 If you'd ever like to chat or play together, don't hesitate to contact me in game: Kelta / KeIta :3
*drops pink turtle and runs away*
Story Teller Wrote:*drops pink turtle and runs away*
Stop scaring the people away with your weird talk, Story! Thinking
no :3 *throws soggy muffin into Galt's mouth*
Bienvenue ^_^

Amusez vous bien! Icon_smile
Thanks everybody ! Now I can invade and take the control by the interior without a bad conscienceness *o* mwahahahahaha, you gonna all be my slaves and I will.... Ok. Just put this to account of tiredness.

*impale pink turtles all along the road from Pront to Payon*. Between a mad bunny and a mad dropper of strange animals, I think we can agree.

Kelta, it would be a pleasure ! Ig, I'm just Caessa, and my hours are a bit little, because of work and others nonsense details as life. Snif.

Merci Pandora, thanks you Aki, it's a pleasure to seen that GM are very implicated in there serv !

But... WHO is John Galt ?

And thanks you Kreepy Kat -w- !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's