heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Insert topic title here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I play on heRO. Bye.

Okay, now the real intro. I started playing here four... uh, five... uh, four-five days ago. I am 24 years old, female, from Canada. I play RO since 2005, and my favorite class is taekwon (hunter before taekwons existed).

*tries to think of something to add* I like Pepto Bismol.

Oh yeah, um, I played mostly low rates, one middle rate, before. I don't like high rates... actually, what I truly dislike is when the maximum stats or level is irregular, because that's when true imbalance start to show. Not that I've ever played on any server with higher max level or stats.

My favorite RO song is the Geffen BGM. I thought I'd throw this info in the middle of nowhere.

I often joke around, make bad puns and the worst jokes ever, but I don't often follow them with smileys or exclams, so people sometimes think I'm serious, arrogant or whatever. [/Random piece of pointless info]

What charmed me before playing on heRO was that I saw GMs were active on the forum. What charmed me when I started playing was that @main was active. What charms me right now is my meal.

I think I have a pretty vast knowledge of RO in general, but I don't do WoE's. Like, ever. Like, nevar. I'm not a PVP-oriented person, on any RO server or any other MMORPG. It's just not my thing. But other than things related to PVP (such as most effective card combos for what amount of str/dex, yadda yadda), I have a vast knowledge of the rest. Then again, I haven't played RO since over six months before starting here, so I'm not up to date anymore with the new updates.

Cactus. [/Random word]

So anyway, that's about it. You have questions? I have answers. They just might not be the answer to your question. I thought I'd say that because it tends to catch people off guard.

Wait, I'm not done yet. I always go on and on and on about stuff, because I'm just a talkative parrot. I did mention I liked that @main was active here after all, so it makes sense if you think about it. I'm not the most social of people overall, so that's why I like @main. And helping people is invaluable for self-esteem, because I lack a lot of it. Wait, that part wasn't serious.

I play taekwons since three years, like I said. In total, combining all servers I played, I completed over 1000 missions. So, one thing is guaranteed : unless I stop playing on the server altogether, I will reach the top 10. I'm not one that gives up. Whoever is #10 right now, fear me. I'll be there within a few weeks. Ha... ha... hahaha... mwahahahah!! [/Bad villain laugh]

What I like the most about (ranked) taekwons is that Taekwon Mission brings me to all kinds of maps. I was never one that likes to mindlessly grind on the same map for weeks like some do. That's primarily why I like taekwons so much, and greatly contributed to my overall knowledge of RO.

Anyway, there's someone at the door and my pizza is burning, so I gotta go. /gawi
hello, welcome to hero!
kthxbai Laugh

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-

PS: water fetish or were you born around February? Laugh
mahawirasd Wrote:PS: water fetish or were you born around February? Laugh

No water fetish (uhh... not anymore, to be precise). But I thought that with my main username being Aqualys, it would be easier for people to know it's me if all my characters are Aquasomething. In the long term, anyway. Not so much my mage, but my acolyte(going priest)'s name fits her class. Sanctus = Holy.

Speaking of which, Aquamarine was taken. I wanted to name my mage that. [/Pointless info] And I was born in July.
Wattttttttttterrr.
Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinsss.

I had to. It was too tempting.
Hey! /random word for \o/

Welcome to the server, I think you'll fit right in Icon_biggrin

Water is good Icon_smile
Uh oh, my Taekwon Ranker guildie Akane will be in a race with you for spot #1! That is what makes it most fun though!

Anyway welcome to the server Aqualys, I hope you have tons of fun here on heRO and I believe I've seen you already a few times on @main chat.
Welcome ^_^

Have fun with the TK missions, looks like Nyuu and company have some competition!
Aki-san. <3

Yes, uh... actually, I notice that Akane Michi was #10 since I started playing here, but that she and another one I forget the name were moving up and joined up with another taekwon that seems inactive at 143 points. I actually never reached anywhere close to 500 points on one server, I just had several different taekwons (from server to server, or remaking one on the same server) with 200+ points.

Anyway, on a more serious note... I notice that GMs read the intro topics, and I was hesitating to post a question related to something server-side. I wasn't exactly sure where to ask it and I was kinda confused, so while I'm at it, I might as well ask it here - I assume some of you GMs/Admin will come back to the topic if it gets new replies.

I saw a bot. Twice. At first, my original reaction was @request (habit, you know), then I noticed that it wasn't working here. So I looked at the website and saw the support ticket thing. I also asked on @main and I was told to use that. That's good and all, but it's a problem when you need immediate GM assistance to find a bot. After all, a bot can stop at any given time if its owner decides to.

In the end, I did not report it either time. I really should have the first time, but the second time, I just couldn't. Let me explain how it went. The first time, I was at the entrance of Byalan. The bot was... stuck. It was walking in Byalan, trying to walk somewhere into the map, but accidentally walking back into the portal area while trying to take the right path, and therefore being warped out. And stuck in that loop for literally hours (my hunt there took a few hours, so I saw the bot still stuck hours later). I admit I should have reported that one. I forgot the bot's name by now though.

The second time is the kind of case that I just can't report properly. It was yesterday, at Orc Dungeon. It was the kind of bot that teleports, like, the very millisecond another player walks into its screen - so fast that I could never catch its name, or even its class! Since it happened multiple times, and that it was leaving monsters half dead to teleport when I walked in its screen, it means it's clearly a bot and not a human. Anyway, this is particularly a case where a GM is needed right there and using the support ticket system does not really work well.

What do I do in such a case?
LoL - Welcome to HeRO.??I think you'll fit right in.??I mean, I did, and I'm probably weirder than you (we could hold a contest though Icon_wink)

In answer to your questions, just /where (is that the command to find your coordinates???Been about 18mo since I've played) and hop on main.??"I think there's a bot on [map name here].??It keeps tele'ing when I come on screen.??I'm at x,y."??That's what I'd do.

For the other guy just sit there and laugh at him.??I remember one time a peco knight was constantly walking in and out of a warp.??Everyone who saw it sat and watched.??We had a group of at least 20 just watching this guy go in and out, in and out.??If you don't wanna sit there just try talking to them, take a few screenies showing they haven't responded then report him in the Help/Guide/Report forum.??No1??That's what I do.??Like I said, though, it's been a year and a half since I played.

Things may have changed.
Perhaps I'm not the best person to answer this question.??Perhaps I shouldn't have even tried.??Maybe I should just go play in traffic.??Would that make you happy???Huh???Well, that's just fine, then!? I'll go test my night mask and ear plugs on the highway. Cry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's