heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dancey Dance Tiem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I've been playing for a few weeks, but only recently registered into the forums (shame on me, I know. :x). I now play both on heRO and iRO's Valkyrie server, both as a Dancer class. It's my favorite class, but I also play a few other classes.

Muzix - Dancer
Xretom - Soul Linker
Xiana - Priestess

I'm 22, I'm a college student over in southeast Georgia, and I don't talk with a southern twang. xD I'm gonna major in preforming arts music and minor in Psychology because that's how I roll.??*does a barrel roll*

I also like Disney, sleeping, video gaming, reading, a few Anime/manga and sleeping.

Do I get a turtle now? 8D
cool!:D
Mulan~
Welcome. Icon_biggrin
@Matikas: Thanks!

@Ellie: I figured the icon was suitable for the game. xD

@Galt: Thanks! c:
no turtle :3 instead you get a tortoise *drops tortoise and runs*
omg i love mulan. you earn bonus points from me for that one.

and you seem like so much fun >D If you ever want someone to play with or talk to in game, you can always message me ;o (Kelta or KeIta)
Welcome Muzix ^_^
Holy crap someone else from GA! Where are you going to school at? I'm just curious hehe but you don't haveta answer something so personal if you don't wanna. I'm in central GA if you were curious near the Macon areas. I also go to school in Central GA *though I useta be up near Atlanta my first year.*

Anyway, either way welcome to heRO, hope you enjoy your stay here x3
@Story Teller: D8 Don't drop him! D: *picks up tortoise and pets* 83

@Kelta: I love Disney in general - do I get more points? Can I eat the points? Or bake them or something? XD

@GM-Pandora: Thanks! :D

@Aaronock: D: STALKER. I kid. Icon_razz Nah, I live outside of Savannah, though that's not too far from Macon I think. I see signs on I-16 stating that if I don't take my exit to go home from school I'll end up going to Macon. xD
I'm just going to Savannah Tech for now, saving up to go to Armstrong Atlantic State University and what not. /ok
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's