heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Here we go again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm an old veteran, been driven off many an RO server, I've drifted from place to place, but for the past year I haven't even touched an RO server. I remember hearing some friends of mine were going to heRO and if I can remember my account information I think I made an account. I'll probably go about making my usual Shield Crusader and Wizard characters, I do a bit of RP with my characters so expect me to talk a bit strangely. And if anyone has a spare "Sweet Gent" hat lying about, pass it on over to my Crusader, it's kind of my favorite hat.

EDIT (UPDATE):
So I did make an account, my swordsman is already level 13, a nice way to come back into the game. I'll be seeing you all online soon once the installer finishes downloading.
Welcome back to the server. Icon_biggrin
Welcome back ^_^
welcome back to RO and welcome to HeRO!

sweet gent, hmm leave your char name and i'll try to see if i can find any when i get on... it is quite a cool hat... Ok

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki in case you wanna touch base...

GL and HF!

-w-
The Character name is Selrahc, of course. And I'll look into those custom hats, but I'm quite attached to my sweetgent, so I'll probably look more at custom eyewear.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! This community is just great so far!
You found a Sweet Gent yet? If not I can dig around and sell you one probably super cheap ;o

Hope you have fun on heRO, glad you like the community so far :3
Welcome back Selrahc Icon_smile
Reference URL's