heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HeRO Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there is actually a way to make a HeRO Twitter.??I know other micro-blogging sites have specific channels for people to join and follow.??Then there are micro-blogging apps that can be used specifically within a group of people (businesses, schools, friend circles, etc).??Does anyone know about any of this?

Secondly, does anyone see any fruit in an actual HeRO micro-blog???I think it'd be neat to tell everyone you just killed Osi for the first time or that you want/need a partner hunting bamboo or just leveling.??I just made a forum-based micro-blog for everyone's enjoyment, but an actual HeRO micro-blog app would be neat - if people would use it, that is.
HeRO Twitter???What in the sam hell would we do with a HeRO Twitter???I don't even know what the hell a twitter is!??Lemme use that google right quick...??What the hell is a micro-blog?!??You kids and your weird lil' innernet doohickies.

Okay, says here that Twitter "is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read each others' updates, known as tweets."??So... It's like tellin' someone whatcher doin' all the time, ev'ry day???Now, who in the hell would want that???I like people 'n' all, but I don't care what yer doin' unless yer about ta do somethin' bad.??In that case let someone who loves you know so they'c'n talk ya out of it.

Seriously, what would people say on a HeRO Twitter???"tweet tweet, im killing hydras.??o noes!??it got me, i thought i was far enough away!~11"??lol??That'd be funny to read...??How about, "sweet!??SS card!??w00t w00t."??Well...That'd make me happy t'know someone got somethin' they worked so hard for...

Maybe this twittlin' thing ain't such a bad idea...??Who's gonna make it though???You?!??HAHAHA, yeah right... Icon_wink

-bb-
Haha.
It's make for some interesting Tweets. <<

If last night was to be of any example:

"Talksing about foreplay at te fishing spot again. Join us?" <<
Reference URL's