heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Green D=<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
pleeeaaasse Change Prontera's Stone Road Back to STONE Color!!!!

the Green is Fuglinormus >=O

Laugh
You'd think this summer heat plus the lack of rain would dry up most of the vegetation on the road...
I like green ;-; Easy on the eyes
Green is my favorite color!??^_^

As a matter of fact, I think I'll make all of my posts green from now on!??=D

[EDIT]

...That's odd...In the preview the text is green...In the post it's black.??Weird.??=/

It's CC# 7eb704 if anyone know why it might not be green in the post.

[EDIT2]

Fixed it ^_^
I adore green Pront. >:
I want to keep it forever. <3
I personally prefer Halloween prontera, but overgrown prontera is better then snow covered prontera X_X
personally if you hate it, you can easily change it back,. but only you will see it. pm me for a tutorial on how to change things like that.

i personally like the way prontera looks. it looks much better then what i'm use dto.
PINK!! xD
Lets change pront into morroc~

But really. I love the green. The white stones of pront tend to blind me even when it's not covered with snow. This is just the right shade to be easy on the eyes.

And technically, you could theoretically edit your client to have pront show up however you want and only you'd be able to see it, but I don't have the knowhow to perform such a feat.
I personally like the green-ish tone a lot, actually. It makes Prontera look more rural, which I like.

The best of both worlds would be to allow players to chose between the two. GMs could add a downloadable file on the website, or something. But I don't think it's big enough a deal, unless Pandora can actually do that with ease.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's