heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Byebye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I will have to leave heRO for a while. Maybe some people have already seen that I wasn't online last days and I have no idea when I am able to log on again. So if anybody needs something from me, PM me in forums or post here or whatever, how you want to contact me, just do.
I moved to a new place for my new work and the WiFi or the place doesn't reach into my room. The WiFiSpot is probably in another house than me that's why I can't reach it (neither by WiFi nor by cable). Since it is official, I can't move the spot and there are no free rooms near the spot. I neither have a laptop to take it and move near the spot. So I would have to improve my WiFi accepting range (what doesn't work with my WiFi USB stick I fear, but I will look what I can do there) or get UMTS - does anyone has an idea if it is possible to play with UMTS? I live in a kinda small village, so I suppose my connection would be around 50-200 kbit/s. I fear that this won't be enough, can anyone confirm that?
Anyhow, I am happy about any internet opinion/suggestions (as long as they are competent >_> ).
I hope I can come back soon since I miss hero and you all, but I fear it might take some time. Feel free to contact me, I am sometimes online in MSN (on the working station, yippie, Windows 98 with 64 MB Ram), so you can reach me there too. Icon_wink

Byebye,
Ayantis.
D=

Have fun.
Awww, I hope you come back soon. U know we miss u a lot in Echo already!

I move a lot due to work too, once a month I go two days to the forest. I play with my USB stick and the connection there is crappy, but I can still log on.

The comp I use to play RO is a HP Netbook, it's not a super comp but it lets me play heRO nice, most of the time.

I hope you get a better stick soon and come back!

<3
Dahhhh Ayantis, I will miss you and your angry German self.
But as you know, I understand how real life goes sometimes.

You take care of yourself.
Also again good luck at the job, but I think I told you this like 5 times already.

Oh and good luck finding youself that sexy lady x3
Bye Ayantis..
>_> Not angry. I would call it .. choosy.
I just found out that I have basically three choices (or maybe four, but the fourth won't be possible for me): UMTS, a WiFi Repeater or a better WiFi stick with an aerial. Fourth would be no internet for 9 months. Nono.
Yeah, really life is quite strange from time to time.
Erm. What, Aaron? Sexy Lady? Apparently not in that small village. It seems like one is uglier than the other Icon_razz And we aren't allowed to have something with the guests there Icon_sad
you already know i miss you ._. hopefully you can get internet again soon. i'm sure something will come up. if not.. see you in 9 months XD
Guess who's back.
Shady?
The real Slim Shady.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's