heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A heRO sprite comic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Comic's
I apologize for how fail i did on this comic, each panel doesnt seem to connect right and I did it off. The next ones will be better. I hope other wise just give me time and I will get better at organizing them. XD
:O No normal wizzies or swordsmen T_T
You can include my wizzy, Naoto, or my priest Kenshiro-san. o.o those are my mains...

Or my purdy merchie. XD
Sounds cool ;D I'd love to volunteer
Oooh. Sweet. I wanna do it. Icon_smile
Kenshiro-san Wrote::O No normal wizzies or swordsmen T_T
You can include my wizzy, Naoto, or my priest Kenshiro-san. o.o those are my mains...

Or my purdy merchie. XD
Lol give me the list of items you have and you can be a cameo or maybe a perm character if needed.
@altaire
Give me your chara name/class and equip list XD and you are in.
@Zeena
Give me your chara name/class and equip list.

I'll edit the main post to say give me equip list or use a generator XD
I'm not sure if your ever gonna need me, but if you need a Male Creator, Priest or Crusader. I'm willing to volunteer
o.O il be monk-ey in it =D
@BlueAlchemy
I will in chapter 2 >>
@Story Teller
Haha kk
~Edit!~
I did the first character page, information square. For the main character.
[Image: charapage1.png]
hiropyro Wrote:Seeing as this is based around heRO (sorta) I would like the GM's permission to use them as periodical main characters. JJJ you too

xD you have my permission to use my name / appearance if you want just hopefully you won't make me do anything insane XD
JJJ Wrote:
hiropyro Wrote:Seeing as this is based around heRO (sorta) I would like the GM's permission to use them as periodical main characters. JJJ you too

xD you have my permission to use my name / appearance if you want just hopefully you won't make me do anything insane XD

^Same here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's