heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Britannia Guild Recruit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BRITANNIA
Britannia is a new guild created by anime fans by yours truely, no we are not british by the way.

ARE YOU an anime fan?
DO YOU enjoy code geass, if you dont know wth this is NO PROBLEM?
DO YOU wish to join a guild that shares your interests?
DO YOU wish for power?
DO YOU want to dominate this server?
If these are you, you are welcome to join our guild.

We currently are composed of past experienced players of ro so if your old/new to ro it doesn't matter. Our guild has a helpful and friendly atmosphere and is willing to help any time.

Of course we are not just anime fans by name, our guild is an open active discussion of all anime related topics Laugh, Anime is Anime, we have not forgeten about WOE. Yes the all important WOE, currently we do not have enough memebers to WOE, however if numbers permit we will be a WOE active guild. Alike many other guilds we will soon implement guild events ( Coming SoonWhistle ) However that's beside the point now guild stats as of now.

Guild Name : Britannia
Guild Level : 3
Guild Master : Chen Vi Britannia
Guild Member Count : 4

I know our forum post isn't as flashy as the others but I couldn't really be bothered making it flashy Laugh If our guild interest you please feel free to pm the following people in game:
Chen Vi Britannia, Symphonic Archer, fumi.o, doonlailamaNo1

Thanks For Considering Britannia as your Guild of Choice Ok
LittleNite Wrote:DO YOU wish for power?
DO YOU want to dominate this server?

Icon_suprised
New Guilds are win

Go Forward, show them your army but don't give up on your dream.
Woah. o-o Nice.
Trust me, Algid's post wasn't awesome either. You'll have a chance at it eventually. xD Flashiness comes later, members first~~ :3
YAY GUILD EVENTS :D
Reference URL's