heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Best RPG Sound Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hm this is a tough topic for me. Game soundtracks that stuck out really well to me though would be: Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Shining Force 2, Langrisser 2 (Sometimes better known for its SNES Counterpart Der Langrisser), Persona 3, Legend of Mana.

Uh these were just the fastest to come to mind ;D
Aaronock Wrote:Hm this is a tough topic for me.??Game soundtracks that stuck out really well to me though would be: Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Shining Force 2, Langrisser 2 (Sometimes better known for its SNES Counterpart Der Langrisser), Persona 3, Legend of Mana.

Uh these were just the fastest to come to mind ;D

I thought only I had played games from that series. I agree with you on that one... except that I liked Langrisser IV's (PSX version) soundtrack more than Der Langrisser's. Whistle
Silk Wrote:...plus a bunch of Tales games including Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
?? Ooh, forgot about those. The more recent (post-PSX) Tales games have some great music, and Phantasia has some great tracks too. The spirit battle music is one of their best ever, and keeps coming back remixed in the sequels. I find a lot of the music on the Playstation Tales titles (Destiny and Eternia) grating though. The instrumentation just doesn't work.
Also, IM pretty sure arman had this same topic now looking at it

SORRY ARMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My top 5:

5. Chrono Trigger
4. Final Fantasy VI
3. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
2. Golden Sun
1. Super Mario RPG
Where's the love for Castlevania soundtracks? :c

Those along with some various Final Fantasy OSTs are my faves.

Also the original Spyro the Dragon world themes, especially the original Dream Weaver and Magic Crafter Worlds.♥♥♥♥
Hearts of Iron II - Doomsday
Such great music :D
Inspires me to conquer the world without any reason >:D
ykfdf Wrote:Chrono Cross had a great sound track
Came here to post this. I still listen to my CD of this up to this day.
Oh my, this topic is still alive. <3

Never mind what I said before in the topic. My current favorite RPG soundtrack goes to Super Robot Wars OG Saga : Endless Frontier.
Golden Sun, Golden Sun: THe Lost Age, Threads of Fate.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's