heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 100% chocolate mixed with vanilla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I'm new to RO in a sense and to this here establishment. Currently leveling an Acolyte, which I plan to make into a High Priest named Pudding Cake, which I'm failing horribly at...but I'll get there eventually. I joined for one primary reason and that is, parties. I'm used to playing those EZ mode high rate server where everyone and their mother could solo pretty much every MvP in the game and where the only stat build that existed was max ASPD, click mob, hope it dies.
I hope to make a couple buddies and find a guild that I can party with and that could help me answer my inquiries about RO.

So that's all for my intro, hope to have a good time here while I rip my hairs out leveling an Acolyte. :D

TL;DR: Bears.
Hi and welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Icon_biggrin
*gives turtle shaped cookie and runs away*
I accept your offering.
May I have a little piece of cake, please ?.? ?
Sure, theres plenty of it to go around. 1,99 USD + tax.
Welcome, you delicious-looking delicacy. *bites*

I saw you yesterday on @main. You might have a hard time to find parties at very low levels (most people can pull it off by themselves early on), but you will certainly have an easier time finding people to party with once you turn into a priest.

Since you come from high rates, chances are you'll find it boringly slow, though. High rates are a pretty bad place to start RO. Anyway, you can ask questions on @main if you need information.

Good luck.

... *bites once more*
It's not as grindy as a few other MMO's I've played, but when I noticed that theres no WARPFORFREE NPC and that you have to do the job class quests, I said to myself, "This is going to be interesting". Also, the fact that you dont have enough SP to max out every skill you can have makes it a lot more challenging. Im liking it a lot more than high rates so far.
Welcome to the server Pudding Cake.

And don't let all our greedy players gobble you up. ^_^
Reference URL's