heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Fatness Is Leaving Prontera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes.. Yes you heard right. The Fatness is leaving Prontera.

I got a new job up the coast, about 4 hours drive north so I'll be moving out at the very start of August. I am unsure as to wether I will have internet or not so I'll take this as my farewell...in a couple weeks. Keep in mind that I MAY be back straight away (Hopefully). But if not then I still wanted to say goodbye x3. I'll still be around a little bit on and off over the next couple weeks, once I get time off work now.

Very exciting Icon_biggrin. Glad to have met you all and I'm sure I'll keep on contact with yous through someway x3.
I blame tony Icon_suprised
Noooooo the biggest Prontera Benchwarmer is leaving? Icon_cry
*Yes that's right you're a bigger Benchwarmer than SILK!*

Dude good luck with the job, I know this is a good change for you considering where you work now, so I really do hope for the best for you. :D
Be back soon, Tony! Icon_biggrin
Safe travels, Fat One. We shall save our bacon grease for your consumption upon your return.
Sepharius Wrote:Safe travels, Fat One. We shall save our bacon grease for your consumption upon your return.

Screw that. Give it to me now.

Also thanks x3 I'm really looking forward to it.
Aaronock Wrote:*Yes that's right you're a bigger Benchwarmer than SILK!*
I resent that. D:

But aye, see you later. xP Text me n' stuff.
Awwwwwwwww.

Finally.

Hahaha. Just kidding! Love I hope you'll be back to... Do stuff? Good luck with the job, by the way. Icon_smile
Silk Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:*Yes that's right you're a bigger Benchwarmer than SILK!*
I resent that. D:

But aye, see you later. xP Text me n' stuff.

Lol couple of weeks yet, but I just wanted to say goodbye and get your goodbye messages ;D. Cause you all love me!
I'll miss you Icon_cry

Come back soonLove
=D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's