heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured I should introduce myself, despite shyness. I'm new to the server and I'm still a novice. xD I should probably job change soon... but I don't know what class I should start off with. Laugh It was actually my husband that wanted to try this server out, so here I am. Icon_biggrin He doesn't have a forum account yet. Thinking

RL info: I am an artist, crafter, and a homemaker. I get bored often and very easily so I tend to play on multiple servers to keep my insanity. (Yes, I mean "insanity".) ^_~

I'm not sure what else to say... but... I hope to enjoy myself here.
Welcome to the server!

Being sane is not a pre-requisite to playing here so you'll fit right in. Icon_smile

Enjoy!
Hi and welcome to you and your husband. Icon_biggrin
Welcome to HeRO! Make a Super Novice!
:D Hey, welcome to heRO!! I r Kenshi and I like pie.
GM-Aki: I'm glad. :D I promise not to go too crazy. Evil

Thanks Galt!

Whispers, that's not a bad idea. I've never played a Super Novice before. Now might be the best time to start. Ok

Kenshi Hi! I like pie too. xD

I noticed the Cutin art submissions too. It interests me. I might try it out after having a look at the npcs in game. Looks like a few of the npcs haven't been done yet. Icon_biggrin Looks like fun.
Are you emo? Are you emo? Huh, are you emo? Huh? Are you emo? Huh? You emo? If so, good aww. *pats the back of your head*

Welcome to heRO. I'm also not very sane... sometimes.
*drops pocky and runs away*
Welcome to the server! Icon_biggrin

And dont' worry about the insanity part. As you can see, you will be perfect here. Laugh If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on @main, in-game of course. Icon_smile
thanks to everyone's warm welcome.

in respone to Aqualys. not emo not emo, nope, not emo, very not emo, sorry not emo, how the heck did emo start anyway? what actually makes someone emo? ThinkingLaugh xD

thanks for the pocky story teller xD i think i actually saw you somewhere in game last night. Thinking not too sure payon or the fishing place...

thanks zeena i'll definitely ask if i can't find solutions in forum. Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's