heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: This isn't an heRO thing, in fact its kinda stoopid!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHY DO THE FEDERAL POLICE IN NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED HAVE A ROCKPORT POLICE STICKER ON THEM?

I thought they were feds!

I know this is stupid .-. Icon_twisted
A*, not an.
And then you ask why I kill you in PvP. Thinking
Moved to the outside world.
Another thing is that even though the police have crap cars, they can ALWAYS (ALWAYS) drive as fast as you can.

And they also have better handling than you do.

What the fudge is with that?!

Icon_neutral
They may be somehow faster with better drivers and handling (Even better than my godlike Porsche Carrera GT maxed out on upgrades or Ming's Gallardo that I also maxed out), but they can't make you flip 20 times in the air when they T-bone you like I can them with my 'Stang (that I took from Jewels, hehe).??Ok

On a side note, maybe they've a Rockport sticker because they're in the Rockport district?

Also, like Sepharius wrote, "A", not "An".??You use "an" on H words where the "H" is silent.??Such as in historic, hour, or heir.??No1
My bad, I didn't look over it when I was typing it I guess.... BUT STILL
i say the "h" in historic o~o but i guess i use an and a for historic. both sound okay.

and maybe he was saying it as "aich ee ar oh"
Astute synopsis, Kelta. H-e-R-O would require an "an".

The "h" in "historic" is more of a muted H sound, so a or an works for it. I don't go into absolute rules for things in regards to other people, say it how you want so long as you're not using triple negatives. =p
You're Fat.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's