heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What do you do for money?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
In the vein of getting to know each other, I wanna know where everyone works!??Not, like, addresses and phone numbers, of course!??LoL I wanna know what you do for money!

Me... I'm unemployed.??I've been looking for a job for 6 months.??SIX MONTHS!??I even cut off all of my hair so I could get a job at a fast food place until I found something better.??Still nothing.??=/??This recession thing sucks.??I need money.??Cry

[EDIT]

Changed the topic title. =p
Work in a retail store, clothing. 2nd in charge at the moment, gonna be moving up to manage a new store in the company soon.

And by work, I mean work. Alot. Lots of work.
Hostess at a restaurant Ok
I don't work. I'm always poor. Currently I have a dish of pennies in my room, and 17 cents in my bank account.

xP
retail atm too. i want my job back.
Mickey D's ftw! >.>

ok not really, but at least it is a job for those in america that are smart enough to retain a job (though welfare would probably be a better option lol).

i hate california's budget issue D=
I work at La Ronde (Montr?al's Six Flags) as a ride operator. <3
Well, I am trained and looking for a job in welding/fabrication somewhere, but due to lack of local demand (that I'm qualified for)... well... I beleive the picture will say it for me!

[Image: index198.jpg]
:DDD I dont work I am filthy stinking rich! psh I wish I am in desperate need of a job, :/ burger king will hopefully call me. I work through a temp agency occasionally.
O-o, say can you see? By the arches' gold light.
What so proudly we hailed, With burgers hot and steaming
With Big Mac and large fry and a supersized Sprite.
That's all I've got.??xp

It's okay, though.??My second favorite job was at Wendy's.??Wendy's rawks.??\m/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's