heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so.
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this lol.
But, uh.
I've played on a lot of ROs, iRO, <p-server>, <p-server>, <p-server>, <p-server>, <p-server>, the list goes on.
But, currently, I play on <p-server>.
And it has donates.
And like a few guilds are stronger than EVERYBODY.
There are a lot of overpowered people.
And they are assholes, most of them.
And they kill you for no reason and etc.
And there have been corrupt GMs.
Some of the GMs are in actual player guilds.
Or have their alts in players guild and own everyone.
So.
I was just wondering if it was like that here, too, or not?
I've gotten a few people that tell me it's not, but, I want a lot of people to tell me what's up with this server so, get at me.
P.S.
Halp me with avatar stuff.
=p

GM-edit: Removed other server names.
Hello! You are correct, this goes in the Introductions & Departures thread! It's okay, though, a GM shall probably move it soon enough. Ok

GM's in player guilds is fine with me so long as it's not the actual GM (that'd be funny, GM-Pandora hacking away at an Emp while everyone else is helpless. Laugh ) but rather a legitimate character they created. Ok

Welcome to HeRO! ^_^
Ok Hrtl

Basically, you were in the same situation I was in except I didn't here about the guilds here. I played on all of those servers(next time don't mention Pservers on forums) but the last 2.

No Donates
There are retarded people, but alot of nice ones (imo random buffing priests in mosco and parties that buff eachother in nameless?)
If your in pvp, and someone kills you thats pvp. If you want though, just call for some blackup.
GM's as far as I know haven't haven't been/are not curropt. There mad busy though, and even though they have mains and chars on HeRO, there not on them 24/7, there really busy with work/Scripting/w/e else.

Honestly, the one thing I think you will see is that you will actually get to see GM's often compared to the places you have been.

This server has its Perks, and it has its Fails. But just me telling you isn't enough you gotta go out and see.

And as far as your avatar goes..........hrlssinsane? Hurtles are insane? imoa I don't know what that is.

Get an Avatar thats You can get use to looking at for while.
There are donates.??Just not god equip donates.??You get basic, albeit rare, items for donating.??OBB, OPB, OCA, DB, BB.??Unless things have changed, that is.

I remember you now, Hrtlss.??--->Check this out!<---

You were our 4,501st forum registrant.??^_^

[EDIT]

Yuriohs - It's Heartless Insane. =p
It's fun here =P
very sociable community not like other servers where the forum is dead as a brick @_@
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin

I can pretty much say that you won't find that sort of foolishness here.

And Story likes turtles! 8D
Yeah, it means Heartless Insane. lol
And the avatar thing...
I've tired every possible thing to put my pic up.
I've had it succesfully upload...but it doesn't show it.
LOL
Just white background with red x.
I dunno what I'm doing wrong.
There may be something wrong with the link. Try putting it here in the forums. Use [img]ImageUrl[-/img] but without the hyphen, of course. Ok
You have to upload it to a picture hosting site for it to show.

To see what donation items are available: check here.

Anyways, welcome to the server and hope you'll enjoy it here Icon_biggrin

(Also moving this to the right section)
I LIKE TURTLES!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's