heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The best thing you have ever gotten from obb/opb/oca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is the best thing you have ever gotten from,

obb?

opb?

oca?

how about gift box?

I'd like to see if people are as unlucky as me. :x

I honestly can't remember if i've EVER gotten anything good.
Fluff (1ea)!??=D

LoL - Actually, I've gotten two Princess Daggers, a few diamonds Diamonds (cracked and of different weights [carats]), a crown, a few OPB's and OBB's, mini glasses (I misspoke earlier and said I got a monocle - I forgot you can buy monocles and I actually got mini glasses for Ankh), the dagger which poisons (forgot it's name, I'm guessing Poison Dagger), and the cross thingy that gives you TU powers - Grand Cross, I believe???Though, I know that's a skill, I believe it's also the name of this weap.

This list is through the years and different servers I've played on.??I do a lot of time in the Toy Factory.??I love it and the drops are awesome, plus the EXP isn't bad.??=p

Most of the time I get crap items - fluff, shell, magnifying lens, etc.??The best things I got were the TU Cross (made leveling so freakin' easy, you wouldn't believe X_x - I'm not sure if it's activated on this server... I forgot what server I was on, but I know it wasn't HeRO), the Princess Dagger (I obtained a second one some time later, I was the only one to have them on the server =D) made me change Whispers to a dagger build and I started owning on him, and the Crown and Monocles gave Ankh his preferred look.??Ok

All of those were on a different server.??On this server it's hard to know what I got from the boxes and books and what I got from drops or wrapped masks.??Plus, I haven't been on in so long I don't even remember everything I have.??Though, I know I have a million hats.??Laugh
OCA: I got a teddy bear card once (which I then sold)

OPB: I got a fullplate[1]

OBB: Mini-glasses (?) I still don't see the allure of these things.
I lurvs me the mini-glasses. =o They're sexy. Ok
OCA : Myst Case card
OPB : Incubus Horn (that's the ONLY good item I ever got from an OPB.)

Can't remember for OBB.
omg.. ive been fishing for about 2 weeks now... about..20-25 oca's total and best cards ive gotten were 2 vadon, 2 harpy, beholder <3. The funny thing is a friend asked me to fish up another vadon and harpy and...i did 2 days after she told me XD. but for a while i got no oca's, then i got porcellio pasana hatter ED combo which made me cry a little inside. OBB wise...i got a katar of quaking and like 3 aoa's opb;s are always dirt for me...like....i get animal poop or something...even if poops not on the list i still would get it.
OCA = Alice Card.

OPB/OBB = Panda hat.

One this server, anyway.
ghostring
Roguemaster bow for the sake of getting it from obb before it's taken out of gameplay completely.
i've gotten i believe 3 emperium anvils since i've played here.

normally i get obb from opb and obb.

never gotten anything good from an oca i opened <_<
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's