heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

The last couple of servers I've played on were relatively high-rate servers, where you could blast your way to level 170 in a week or so. While it's fun for a little while, you soon run out of things to do and places to go. Well, I've decided to go back to the basics, a good low-rate server with a helpful community, the way RO should be!

Hope to see you all ingame Icon_smile

Shameimaru
LoL - When I first saw "Hey there!" for some reason the intro to ICP's "House of Horrors" came to mind.??"Hey there!??Do you like excitement?"??LoL

Welcome to HeRO!??You'd better be up for an interesting group of characters.??This server seems to be a filter for our kind.??=p
Hi and welcome! Icon_biggrin
I will make my snapping turtle eat noodle! Icon_twisted
welcome!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Interesting characters is putting it mildly. Hero is as my one friend called me years ago "Flypaper for freaks".
Hey!??We may have our idiosyncrasies but we're not freaks!??[Image: An.gif]

mmm...Chicken Nuggets...[Image: Slur.gif]
Welcome ^_^

Hope you enjoy the low rate, if you become bored of leveling there's always quests, events and other fun stuff to do!
Welcome to the LR's Icon_smile And we're ... marginal I think *nods* O_O
You seem like an interesting person! f yuo'd ever like to chat with me/get some help leveling, pm me in game. Either Kelta or Torii
Reference URL's