heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RL issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll be leaving momentarily maybe a month or so. Really big problem is going on about me and my education so i need to cool down from RO and drawing.
Now, if RO'ing is getting in the way of your schooling then you should definitely cut back.??Education's important to make a person complete, but so are one's passions.??You've got talent with those crayolas and I don't think it'd be fair to yourself to give that up.

Ragnarok Online is meaningless, it's empty of anything substantial save for the other people herein.??However, doing something you're proud of is worth doing again if it's worth doing it at all; and I, for one, hope you continue to draw when you're free to do so.??Ok

Those're my two cents.??Icon_wink

No matter what you do, though, I hope you're happy doing it (otherwise, what's the point, right?) and I wish you the best of luck and I hope to cross your path again, friend. Icon_biggrin

-bb-
awww okay!~

hope to see you soon
But... the turtles! D:
I agree with Bob.??Take leave from RO, but draw when you have the time and desire.??Your artwork is fantastic and it's amazing how it's evolved over time.??You'll only work backwards if you stop.??Ok

Seph, the turtles will be fine, I'm sure.??Just give them some pocky.??Turtles love pocky.??No1

[EDIT]

Oh yeah -- Seph distracted me D: -- gl with your education. Knowing stuff is more important than an image on a screen. Icon_smile
I draw everyday, only problem is that they won't be related to RO anymore because I won't be playing. That's what I meant by not drawing.
Ahh, I coulda guessed that. =p
Whispers Wrote:[EDIT]

Oh yeah -- Seph distracted me D: -- gl with your education.??Knowing stuff is more important than an image on a screen.??Icon_smile

Kekekekekekekeke.
i'm not worried, they'll always come back... they always do... Evil

-w-
^He is right actually, I came back sooner than I thought but only in forums and not in game. I will be working on a slow pace on my drawings as well to not conflict again with my RL. I did get into a college now though.
(conditionally that is... -3- )
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's