heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: And he cried out in a loud voice, Lazuras come forth!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, can't really call myself an expert at RO, but not really a complete novice either. I've jumped from a few low rates here and there, usually getting bored with a server because it's just the same ol' grind again and again. So I decided to jump to this one because there seems to be an AP aspect to it, and there's some cool wings and helmets. >:3

Anyway, a few things about me I guess. I'm a big fan of kitsune (the ninetails in game), and other stuff. Enjoy science, science fiction, fantasy, video games, role playing, etc etc. There's actually a lot I like, and I'm pretty easy going.

I guess it's kinda bare for an introduction, but, eh... I could have just said hello and be done with it anyway.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy heRO like we do.

If you need anything, let me know.
You call that an introduction?! D:

Go back and do it again! Icon_evil

LoL - A lot of people actually do just hop on and say Hi. Maybe a brief history of their RO'ing, but that's it. Some people get on and write their life's memoirs in their intros! xD

You did well. Welcome to HeRO! Icon_biggrin
Well, I could use a Damascus to help level my thief till he becomes an Assassin, or help leaching my merchant until he becomes an alchemist, but I should be fine by myself. :D

...At least I will be when my merchant maxes out Overcharge and I can make some zenny from Payon 1. xD
You sound like an interesting person. :3
Welcome to heRO, hope you find this server to your liking.
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
Galt Wrote:Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin

I remember you! Icon_razz
Howdy

Have fun, and hope you enjoy HeRO.
Hahaa, thanks for all the welcomes.

Of course, now I find out ToH event is on Friday, so if I want to have my first go at it I need to get 45 allegiance points by then, or wait a month...

I'm gonna need a LOT of coffee. :D
Get to perkin', Kitsune Assassin. Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's