heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: rejected from server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i just installed heRO and i registered via the control panel and i can sign in there and everything but i cant sign into the game itself =[ i keep getting instantly rejected. the sakray and everything is updated. and i patched it. so i dunno whats goin on.
Try registering via the client???NamerHere_M of NameHere_F depending on gender, fyi.??No1

[EDIT]

o0o, also, firewall?
Maybe a possible conflict with another RO client?
the client is in its own folder and i did try the namehere_F, i still got rejected =/
What happens when you get rejected? Is the disconnection instantaneous or does it take a while as if it attempts to connect then gets denied? Do you receive a message?
i get instantly rejected, it doesnt pause
I've already tried to help you with this over MSN hahah
I agree, check your firewall... even though it has never given you issues with RO before :O
i tried my firewall dealio. i completely turned it off to see if it was the problem but it was still rejecting me
I recall a few people having proxy issues. Despite all of my computer experience I'm not sure exactly what a proxy is. xD

In any case, might this be an issue? If so, someone else should be able to help you with it. Ok
what was the rejection message?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's