heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Your favorite TV show (singular)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What's everyone's favorite thing to watch on TV???One answer only!??No fickleness lest we have posts listing the entire Discovery Channel Summer lineup!??No indecision, lil' Miss Capricious; you must decide on one!??Evil

Mine is Good Eats.??Alton Brown ftw.??He's a genius.??Ok
Family Guy. It's the only show I actually look forward to watching.
No Reservations by Anthony Bourdain...

LF> free cable...

-w-
Hooray!??Queso follows rules!??You get a cupcake!

Family Guy's awesome.??I can believe it got canceled after its first season, but I can't believe it took them so long to get it back on the air.??What do you think of the upcoming Cleveland show?

[EDIT]

maha follows rules, too! You get a slice of Shoo-fly Pie. Yum! [Image: Slur.gif]
I refuse to choose just one.

NCIS or House.
They are the only things I watch... but not on TV.
I dun watch TV.
Zhew do not follow zee rules!??Zhew vill hear of dees when I cotchoo inzeh "Zay zomthing about zee pairsen aboves zew" thread!??[Image: Bzz.gif]

On a side note NCIS and House are awesome.??I haven't seen NCIS in forever but I love that goth girl.??[Image: Rice.gif]??I haven't seen House in forever as I don't catch much TV either.??Tonight was the first time I've watched in about a week simply because I wanted to see if Good Eats was on; and it was!??xD
On a side note, I love how Hugh Laurie can perfectly replicate an American accent.??His English accent is so thick and proper but his American is rough and colloquial.??He's talented.??Ok
Abby. =D

And yes. Yes he does.
Did you know she's 40 in real life???Forty!??Makes me wonder why women are so afraid of growing up.??She is beautiful.??[Image: Awsm.gif]
XD
I know.
I looked it up just after I posted my last post. =P
I looked it up right after I posted the first post mentioning her! Forty! How did she look when she was 25? 12?! Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's