heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: *Winks* . How ya'll good ppl ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So Yes... Tired of not doing so well in HR. I decided it was time to drag my newbie b**t out of those Super Powered...Over Rated... Pointless Servers and learn some "real" RO.

And also... A frnd said you cud learn the Real only in a LR when you go through the Hardships of having to walk thru every map and not just go..."Pooof" from one spot and "Bang" in another. And having to get Buffs and Equips to get Insta Cast and not just level.

So yes, I m here to learn RO... A Newbie. I wud need a lotta help so cud someone show me around ? I m also looking for a active Guild. If you dont mind having a Newbie in your Guild, I play well....Just not soo well. I wont exaggerate.

BTW. I m not new... I registered quite a while back. On my way to be a Wiz...Just one more Job level. I just came around to making a Introductory Thread today.
Nice to meet you, and nice sig you got there
Well seeing as how I know you and have had you in my Main's guild and you're currently in our sister guild, I think saying hello would be a bit redundant.

You're a cool guy and we'll help you when we can. And love the desire to learn.
@Ling. Lol.... the sig was made using a SigMaker. I personally suck at Image Editing. Can't do more than put text in it and stuff.

@Mat. Lol.... Yeah. And Thanks.
Like the sig. Icon_suprised

And welcome. Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^ hope adapting from high rate was fun! Icon_smile
Thanks Galt. AND... Yep it was... Pan.

And Btw ppl. It was Pandora's Profile that Attracted me to this Server. I saw it on RMS and I was like...."heRO. Lets check this out...this person looks like a good Owner" . And its true...She sure knows her stuff.

And Hey Pan. I'll write that review when I have been here for a Month. I think I still have a few more days to go. Another thing...I run on a Wireless Internet and I think its a Proxy. Can you tell me someway I can confirm if my Vote was accepted or not ?
O________o *grabs a bag of popcorn*
Welcome to RO Icon_smile and have fun!
O.o Bloodbane ?

And Thanks Aki.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's