heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: a quick introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick hello, I have been away from RO for some time and decided to see if any servers out there caught my attention. This one ended up in the final 3 for my selection and won due to a few factors. As long as there is an active staff, that should be more than sufficient.

Time will tell if I selected a server that meets my needs, and if I can become an integrated and productive member of the community.

The name GM-Pandora seems familiar to me for some reason....

Anyways, I have played quite a few classes in the past, no real favorites aside from my own custom Gank-Steal-PvE Rogue build.
It always warms the cockles of my heart, and maybe even the subcockle region, to welcome a new Rogue. Seriously. Way too many Sins being born. Welcome to Hero. Me & my gang of idiots hangs out in Morroc.
Pandora's (aka Panda) sort of well-known in the RO community, it would seem to me. Icon_razz

Anyways, hi and welcome to heRO. Icon_smile
Welcome! Thanks for choosing heRO! Icon_smile

I'm an active member on RMS, and semi-active on RUNE, those are places you could have seen me, other than that I guess it's a common name, being from mythology. ^_^
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:It always warms the cockles of my heart, and maybe even the subcockle region,

maybe even in the kidneys?

A rogue AND a Dennis Leary fan...

well if the name Dain Mastersmith or Darkblade mean anything, that would be me. (or devJarrod even as far as Coding goes)
hi thar!
welcome to HeRO!

i believe you've mastered the concept of @main, so for other info you'll want to check out HeRO's forums and wiki... Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server! Enjoy yourself!
Reference URL's