heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Anyone interested in a roleplaying guild?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been an avid RPer for years, but I've never attempted to create a personality within a game--only in forums.??Given that this server encourages rping, I've decided that I very much would like to give it a go.

Would anyone be interested in a guild that caters to serious rpers???I want to see if there is any interest before dedicating myself.

Would something like this work, or be interesting?

If there is already a guild like this, I would love to know about it.

-editedforoddwording. xD
Sounds like a very interesting idea, I know we have avid RPers but they are kinda scattered, a guild to regroup some of them would surely help.
I'm not really much of an rper myself but this sounds like an interesting idea
Icon_wink
I'm all for this if it's a guild for people who don't like WoE to roleplay people who do. Icon_biggrin I know several people who I'd try to force to join Icon_twisted
I must admit, I'm quite interested in the idea. Roleplaying has something I have been into since I was about twelve. Though, I think that this would both work and be interesting. Usually I roleplay in forums though doing so in the game is possible, I'm sure. If this is actually made with a guild then I would like to be contacted. ^ o ^
some WoE people i know loves to RP but i dont think they'd wanna stop WoE just for it XD

maybe for Alt characters~~~

which reminds me, i should start my characters background now since i'm noble ._.
the problem is, i'm an avid roleplayer, but an avid woer too. but knowing of this rp guild would be a big help to me. so i could know who to roleplay with

<:
*points to Kelta's comment and agrees*
Hey I'm interested in helping to create a RPing guild! count my vote for it Icon_smile
Ohyay~ I'm so glad there's some interest. I was worried. <3! Then it's a definite go. Would anyone like to help in organizing it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's