heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Explody-Face Emote!  xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made the Explody-Face!??xD

It doesn't look as great as I thought it would because of the square image shape and it's already 50x50px.??I didn't want to make it any bigger, but I might have to.??The largest emote, with the exception of the congrats emote, is the /go emote at 75px wide.??Perhaps I could stand to make it a bit larger.??I hate squares, that's why I go about rendering the backgrounds of people's avatars transparent.??Look at Galt's and Nara's av's.??Mad
btw - @The Legendary Joe - clicky.??Evil??You don't have to use that, of course.??I was just bored.??=p

Anywho, here it is!

[Image: Umm.gif]

I made the last frame stand for five seconds because instant repetition is annoying.??It'd be cool to incorporate the optimized (I am going to redo it) one ingame with the last frame dying out quickly as it wouldn't repeat.

I imagine the command would be /umm as I can see this emote being used for when something happens that makes a person's head explode.??xD

Tell me what you think!

[EDIT]

It should go without ledger what I am suggesting, but just in case - I made a new emoticon.??It'd be neat to incorporate this emote in the forums and/or the game.??No1
i still want to see a middle finger or a wtf emote in ro XD make me one of those <:
lol, as this is a PG-13 game with topless Monster chicks roaming around,??I don't think they'll try anything as vulgar as a Middle finger emote XD.??I think the closest you'll ever get is a backsliding Girl Rogue.

And thanks for the edit, but I feel somethings missing without the dark forboding background XD
@Joe - Yeah.??I normally PM someone with the new av when I make it, but yours just didn't look right.??I think it was both the foreboding background as well as the fact that he is in parts cut off by the square perimeter.??So, rendering the background transparent did nothing to create the shapeless illusion and it removed a bit of the sinister aura.??I felt that since I did it anyway, though, I'd mention it herein.??Icon_biggrin

@Kelta - I remember when everyone thought the "come hither" /com emote was a middle finger.??That was funny.??I actually have an animated middle finger emote I use for my MSN; but it's on my PC which is in pawn.??D:
I agree with Joe on the grounds that it may be too vulgar for heRO, though.??Perhaps I could make one with a black "Censored" bar over it!??xD

The "wtf" is a bit more acceptable.??I have no idea why when "wtf" is instantly recognizable for its meaning in that it is an acronym.??The finger is just a finger.??Perhaps we could do a chin flick instead of a finger.??Make it all New-Yorky.??=p

I think maybe "wth" would be more appropriate.??In either case what would the emote be???Maybe the letters pop up one after the other forming the complete acronym.??Perhaps "wth/f" could bounce like in the /hp and /sp emotes.??Maybe it could be more like an emote within an emote - have a D: speech bubble emote with its own speech bubble reading "wth/f".??LoL??Mayhap something like /go emote but it says "wth/f?!~" instead.??xD

I dunno.??Let's see what Panda and everyone else says.??If I've the time I'll make some for my own amusement and possibly post them herein.??No1
Reference URL's