heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! =3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tim Burton envisions Alice in Wonderland.<---Clicky
And it's gonna be in 3D.??Love

Peter Jackson finally makes The Hobbit.<--Clicky

Can't wait for either!??=3
I've been actually wanting to see Alice in Wonderland. A friend and I had anxiously awaiting the trailer to come out. Can't wait to see it. &&
Yes! Marilyn Manson is also making a movie about Lewis Carrol called Phantasmagoria. It promises to be interesting in the least. I bet it'll be boring as all hell. Laugh

I like Marilyn Manson and all. I'm not his biggest fan but I've some of his albums. I just don't see him making a movie that won't put me to sleep. Mad
It's been four years in the making, though. Perhaps he's making sure it won't be the worst thing ever; or he's waiting to time the release shortly after Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland so more people would want to see this new, deranged view of Lewis Carrol. Laugh
These blow my mind o.o
which reminds me of an old CD game called Phantasmagoria... quite gruesome...

Tim Burton's a good director imho, and alice in wonderland is a classic. Would be interesting to see how he retells the story...

not too much a fan of the Tolkien sadly...

-w-
I've played Phantasmagoria (A Puzzle of Flesh sequel)! Made me think of it, too, when I saw the movie title! xD
Reference URL's