heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi everyone, im from singapore and back to RO, im currently active occasionally but will be active from dec onwards after my A levels =)

skipped svr many times, hope to settle here for a long time, will be looking for guild soon =)
Welcoem back to the game. Behemoth is always recruiting so check us out once you get settled. No1
Welcome to the server Grandfather! I hope you have fun on here even if it is only occasionally since school likes to kick some butt. x3
Welcome! Hope you find a place here, it's a very good server. :3 If you're not huge on WoE and such, you can always join my social guild, Knights of Lunch. We're always looking for new people to talk to. <3
Welcome to the server Grandfather! You picked a good place to settle in Icon_wink
Welcome to the server!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki (in case you forgot) Laugh

anyway, GL and HF!

-w-

PS: are those clocks in the clock tower yours?
Welcome ^_^

Have fun! Icon_smile
Grandpa? =3 I always thought you were from Arkansas. Evil

Welcome to HeRO nonetheless! Don't believe anything you read about me. It's probably true.
Whispers Wrote:Grandpa???=3??I always thought you were from Arkansas.??Evil

Welcome to HeRO nonetheless!??Don't believe anything you read about me.??It's probably true.

I'm from Arkansas but can't quite play your Grandpa XD.
Can you play the fiddle like my grandpa? =D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's