heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Crusader job change Patron Knigth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am waiting in the waiting room for an hour and itdidnt start i tryed reloging and still dose not work
If there's a chat room named "Waiting Room", enter it. It will start the test.
kk ty for the pointless comment since thats what i said i did in my first message
kingkamil Wrote:kk ty for the pointless comment since thats what i??said i did in my first message

Well excuse me for trying to help then. Whistle
If you're standing in a small square room with an NPC that has a chat room up, he means to click on that chatroom to teleport you to the testing area.
yes
which i do do and i go in the chart roo m and noting happens and i waited in the chat room "waiting room" for and hour

aslo my friend tryed it and i belive there is a problem with the quest

and saphiras thx but i said i was in the chat room and srry but im a bit aggravated about this
Perhaps there's already a test in progress? It won't let you in if someone else is currently taking the test.
I'm almost definitely sure, it's because somehow there's still monsters inside the test >_>; game still thinking someone's inside cause there's monsters on the map.
kingkamil Wrote:yes
which i do do and i go in the chart roo m and noting happens and i waited in the chat room "waiting room" for and hour

aslo my friend tryed it and i belive there is a problem with the quest

and saphiras thx but i said i was in the chat room??and srry but im a bit aggravated about this

Yea, it is kind of annoying. I don't remember this happening before. /hmm
so GM can u fix it anyway so i could enter it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's