heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Fruityla (and MarlFox!)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fruityla is twenty-two!??That's two twice when you write it out.??Ok

See???22??<--Twenty-two.??Proof positive.??[Image: Meh.gif]

Now, since you are two twice you get two presents from me!??(Really, I just don't know if you like the pretty stuff or the melt-your-face-off stuff, but, shh, don't tell yourself!)

And, since ye be a pirate lass I got ye this'ere and this here!??Magic word's "kaizoku"!??Don't drink all the rum!??You crazy fruit kitty pirate from over there *points*.

[EDIT]

It's also MarlFox's birthday today!??So, he gets...Umm... I really didn't have time to plan this like Fruityla's... *rummages about* a sock???No... *digs deeper* o0o! *reads* ...I invoke thee to do my bidding.??Conquer the innoce--No... hmm...

I know!

Sailor Moon puking.??As drawn by my good friend Shanna as she rambles on about senseless things.??Laugh

Happy birthday!??Icon_biggrin

[EDIT EDIT!]

I don't know why you would, but if you feel the need to comment on her video don't mention her name.??Most of the rest of her videos are rants about her job and she's already gotten in trouble once by someone in corporate for this.??Although she never mentions where she works or any names someone in corporate somehow found her YouTube account and got mad.??I guess they had her E-mail???I dunno.??Anyway - no name-mentioning. Got it?
So help me, I will invoke the teddy.??You don't want me to do that.??He's mean and cuddly.
Happy birthday! :o <3 I wish you many cakes and a +10 Tidal Shoes.
Happy B Day! Every B Day I see, I feel older u.u
You two!??Come back here and give MarlFox his due!??D:
Evil
Happy birthday doofus. Puttputt that hole-in-one!
Happy birthday.
Happy B-day Linnea.
Hope you get 1000 more back hammers for all of the ones I stole
Evil
Happy birthday Lin.
Happy B-day! Icon_biggrin
Happy b-day Brooke my old friend x3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's