heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I am a newcomer to heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, I am new to this server. I am not new to RO though of course, I played on another server before this one. I am wanting to see if this server is fun, and enjoyable enough to start over, and leave my gears and such behind on that other server. My first in game name will be DownfallenAngel, and I will make it an assassin. Feel free to pm me here, or talk to me in game at any time-it'd be nice to make new friends.No1
Alright, good luck DownfallenAngel! I think you'll be able to make friends and such easily in game, feel free to stop by Rachel and meet myself and my guildies from Nocturnal Echo.
Hi and welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
Aaronock Wrote:Alright, good luck DownfallenAngel!??I think you'll be able to make friends and such easily in game, feel free to stop by Rachel and meet myself and my guildies from Nocturnal Echo.

I will be sure to do that.
AND OMG, you have persona 3 picture? I love that gameIcon_biggrin
Perhaps after I get myself going on here, maybe I could join your guild if you would wish it so. :]
Galt Wrote:Hi and welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin

Thank you very much. Very nice to meet you both.
Sure feel free to contact me about any info you want on the guild, or you can talk to any guildie in game :]

And P3 is very fun, I need to finish it up but I keep playing RO all day! D:
Aaronock Wrote:Sure feel free to contact me about any info you want on the guild, or you can talk to any guildie in game :]

And P3 is very fun, I need to finish it up but I keep playing RO all day! D:

Alright, thank you.
I love it, I got to like..floor 140 or so, then let my friend borrow it. I need to get it back..its been two months >_> jerk. Lol
I will only be making a merchant, rogue, and assassin to work on. My assassin will be DownfallenAngel, and I will make the merch a blacksmith named Alakareon, and my rogue Gaishou no Oujou. But for the time being...I need to figure out how to change jobs to an assassin. >_> I dont know where to go.
OH, use http://www.ratemyserver.net and look at the menu for the database, it should have a guide for how to make an assassin there, along with any other classes job changes.

Also for heRO customs we have our wiki which has a link to it on our homepage :]
Lies! *picks up a rock and runs away*
Welcome to the server DownfallenAngel Icon_biggrin

*steals Story's rock* Icon_smile
Nuuuu my rock! =O
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's