heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In response to the suggestions thread do you think we should have the breakers should be announced when they break it? Or should it be the same.

Personally Ego's don't affect me because if they break it, they break it.
Really, its going to affect what HP is protecting the emp also.

All ego's only affect a person if they let it. If you don't let it affect you it should be all good.

To me atleast.
BTW Street, you n00bed and didn't put a poll up Icon_razz
I'd like the breaker name on there but its not a big concern, I think GM's have more bigger priorities to put on heRO atm than this x3
I'm indifferent to it. If it's in, fine. If not, fine. No harm in it though, IMO.

Aaronock Wrote:...I think GM's have more bigger piorities...
Aaronock makes my inner english teacher sad. Icon_razz
put a poll up or this thread is just redundant....
Poll yes? Poll good. Poll even better in Poll section Icon_biggrin
Ardney Wolf Wrote:I'm indifferent to it. If it's in, fine. If not, fine. No harm in it though, IMO.

Aaronock Wrote:...I think GM's have more bigger piorities...
Aaronock makes my inner english teacher sad. Icon_razz

Hey I don't sometimes spellcheck and grammar check my posts you jerk! Icon_sad
Hey, don't blame me, blame the english teacher Icon_eek
Added poll.
I think it should be added.??It doesn't hurt.??I played on a server that had this and there was nothing but good sportsmanship about it.??Congratulations all around and a good ribbing from the enemy promising to watch out for them next time.??Good for self-esteem.??Ok

btw - "More bigger" just means "biggest"!??At least that's what I use when I make fun of a friend of mine who always does that.??Laugh
*slaps bulls-eye target on the back of the emp breaker*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's