heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Why do you play RO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's see what people say
I chose fun, Freakazoid. I play for a multitude of reasons (including love of the game, chatting with others, passing time, etc.) all of which fall into the "Fun" category. Ok
xD RO is my chat room
I was practically raised on the net. Games like this allow me to have friends and to learn about people more. Plus, i feel at home on games like this with friendly GM's and Mod's. ^_^
None of the above. I play to avoid dealing with things in real life because I'm a procrastinator. Playing games that allow me to make progress of some kind (like leveling up in this game) are relaxing somehow. Also, I can speak for a lot of people when I say online games allow shy people to be outgoing, simply because there is no confrontation aspect to it in a game. No one has to see you or hear the nuances of your voice, etc...etc... It's a natural tendency for some people to divert they're eyes from making eye contact with another person in real life, but in video games you don't have to think about things like that.
I play for fun, because RO has a brand of fun that is difficult to find in other MMOs. Icon_biggrin It's the only MMO I've found that has a specific "merchant" class that allows you to open and run your own shop. And with the Blacksmith and Alchemist skill for making your own wares, you can really enjoy a commercial endeavor Icon_cool
WoE
It can be fun at times, but I play to escape reality.
I used to know but.... I dont really anymore......Welt....I guess.... Because my guild still plays. If they all quit I'd just say f*** it and move on. But till then. *Wink* Everyone has to put up with me *Wink* Icon_twisted
Icon_twisted

i also play it sometimes to escape reality...when ur so tired and want some entertainment at home, i play RO...also i luv the anime style of RO...its cute...hahahahahaha

Icon_twisted
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's