heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I come here from many years of RO playing and sadly in the last 1-2hrs The server I was playing on and grew to love shut down very abrubtly. I wanted a nice low rate and heRO looks most promising! So I come here with many friends and former guildies so I look forward to meetin in game! Hopefully Gilgamesh isn't taken but we shall see... I'll update with my char name once I get in Icon_biggrin. Looking forward to meeting lots of you!

Gilgamesh(aka Sean)
Hi and welcome to heRO, Sean. Icon_biggrin
Welcome to HeRO!

Gilgamesh = Akuma hh? =o
OK IGN: DEADeyeJOE sadly Gilgamesh and GIRUGAMESH were taken. I usually go by those names xD but not I'm not Akuma. It seems Gilgamesh is a popular name XD i'm mistaken for a lot of people. Thanks for the welcome! so far so good!
Welcome to the server then sir!
Could try variants of Gilgamesh like .Gilgamesh. or something but I can understand the periods annoying you potentially XD
If I'm not mistaken I believe I have "Gilgamesh" taken on my fem account. Not sure, though, it is rather popular. I've been trying to work with the GM's on finding my fem account since I forgot the account name. Speaking of, I need to reply to the last E-mail. Mad
LOL well if u don't want the name any longer i'll gladly accept it Icon_biggrin lol. For now i'm making a sin after that i'll probably return to sniper which sadly my lvl 94 sniper got left behind T_T. Anyways nice to meet you all Icon_biggrin
That's hilarious - Gilgamesh is always my fem sin when I make her. xD

I'm not sure if she is mine, though. As you and I both wrote it is rather popular. I just wrote the GM's with more information regarding my lost fem account. Chances are I won't be able to find it, though, as it's been a while and I only remember one name of a char I always have (Not Gilgamesh as it's generally taken) and nothing else. I'm not even sure if this one char is a priestess as I usually make her. Hell, I could have made her my sin if I was unable to make Gilgamesh. Laugh
welcome to HeRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, that page is what compelled me to HeRO (second only to their donation system)... Ok

hmm the name of an ancient deity that is often associated with the dark by the judeo-christian mainstream and subsequently mis-aligned in various popular games especially RPG series... Thinking indeed...
lol jk but it's an interesting name nonetheless. Much more interesting than naming a character Jesus or Moses... Laugh

-w-
Welcome to the server!

p.s. Thank you for FINALLY answering the ticket Whisper Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's