heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help, please - HeRO not starting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to start HeRO, I get this message:

"Unable to load table class_tab.txt"

I checked my sdata.grf and it is 1.11 GB, but my sakray won't update either, even though my Rag did.??Icon_sad??Could someone please give me an idea of what to do?

Edited to add: I checked the other server that I had and it enters the game just fine. Oh, and that message comes up immediately after clicking on the start button in the patcher.
I must recommend that you install hero in another folder to make sure theres no problems. If you used your own files, make sure you downloaded the mini-installer too. Keep us posted?
If I was you I would get the last sak client from ragray.net , if you haven't done that yet and install it, then patch hero and play. You will not have problems that way.
Well, I had just downloaded the 03/25/2009 version of kRO and Sakray from RMS and then the installer for heRO. The Rag.exe updated completely, as well as the heRO mini-installer, but the sakray would not update at all. And like I said above, the other older server that I have seemed to work just fine, so I don't think it is my client. The problem seems to be either with my sakray or my heRO. Icon_sad I'd rather not download that 7-part rar.
GM-Aki Wrote:I must recommend that you install hero in another folder to make sure theres no problems. If you used your own files, make sure you downloaded the mini-installer too. Keep us posted?
I'm sorry, but I don't completely understand what you mean by "install heRO in another folder".??Do you mean put heRO in a folder inside the RO folder that is there now, or in a separate RO folder with its own client?
Separate RO folder with its own client. Keep those suckers segregated.No1
Icon_lol

Hmmm . . . I've never tried to make a duplicate client.

Edit: Okay, I made a separate folder for heRO and installed kRO and sakray into it and installed heRO. The sakray will not update at all. It is still at 03/25/2009. However, once again, the kRO did update to 07/29/2009. I am now able to enter the heRO server, though. Icon_biggrin

I still want to know if the un-updated sakray is going to be a problem???
Reference URL's