heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sup! Sup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone of HeRO. The Name is Heartless Or Mr.Jingles.. Or if ya get to know me and get lucky ill tell ya my first name No1 .

I played this server before pand was admin...so yea its been a long while since i have played here. I Gm'd for a couple servers in my absence as well as playing a few as well .. I also went back to Iro Loki but that all didn't work out.

I hope to play here perma, make some friends , enemies , and perhaps get some leet parties going. Laugh

Mad
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
HEY

I talked to you on main before pretty 1337.

Like I said before you need anything just ask.
Before Panda was admin???I thought Panda started this server with a few friends shortly before leaving X thereby making her the admin since the beginning???Thinking
Hey, welcome back! Hope to talk to you in-game some. =D
Silk. Your signature is too big! Big, I say!
It doesn't stretch the page though. D; GImme a break man, I made it in MS paint.
looks nice.. i played here a very long time ago..lets just put it that way...! Was Known as Hifutakashi or Hifu for short.
Silk, your av and sig have white backgrounds. Same with your sig, Heartless. I can fix that. Evil
welcome to HeRO heartless!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, in case you wanna check em out...

GL and HF!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's