heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nas has migrated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all those in HeRO! I'm not new to RO, but I'm new to this place. ^^; I've usually gone by the name Nasuko, Nasrin or Sylph (or a variation of those), but I'll likely be choosing a new name. Feel free to simply call me Nas, as most people do.

I'm not a hardcore player, but I do play often. And I have a friend joining me soon as well.
I came here from *edited out name*, which will be closing soon. I heard that HeRO has withstood the test of time, so I wanted to try my luck here and I'm looking forward to meeting all the new people. :)

I'm easy-going, and I don't mind many things. What does irk me are botters, beggars, people who INSIST on using capslock ALL the time, and people who are full of themselves. :x
Keep in mind, when I say I don't like beggars, I don't mind people looking for assistance when they actually need it.

Anyway, I'm rambling while I wait for the client to download. Nice to meetcha!

~Nassy
welcome to HeRO!

good to hear you'll be bringing friends along. No1

anyway, please refrain from naming other servers. The rule seem to be negated for long-dead servers, but seeing as your server is not dead -yet-, perhaps you could edit it please?

Good thing is begging is forbidden in HeRO, and botters are banned on the spot. Sadly there are still a few people who are full of themselves... Laugh

oh, and customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin

And you're not alone on the beggar thing. Icon_razz
mahawirasd Wrote:anyway, please refrain from naming other servers. The rule seem to be negated for long-dead servers, but seeing as your server is not dead -yet-, perhaps you could edit it please?

Edited out. :3
Nas, your sprite is most mesmerizing.
Welcome to heRO, hope you and your friend have fun here on the server.
Nasrin Wrote:I'm easy-going, and I don't mind many things. What does irk me are botters, beggars, people who INSIST on using capslock ALL the time, and people who are full of themselves.

I don't get any love. Cry

Just kidding...maybe. Welcome to heRO. I think I like you already, because I feel the same way toward... well, all you said. I speak a lot on @main, and I sometimes get annoyed at things and I show it... but other than that, I'm an angel...maybe.

Anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on @main. There's always a bunch of helpful players, including myself. Yes, I'm totally not humble. Icon_razz

Enjoy yourself.
?O<(*-*< )
"here's a cookie"

???????? =>( ^*-*)^
*runs* "Weee!!"???????????????????? ______
???????????????????????????????????????? {??????????}
????????????????????????????????????????{________}
????????????????????????????????????????????|???? |
????????????????????????????????????????????|???? |
????????????????????????????????????????????|???? |-*< )
*hides behind a tree*???????
Story's special.??Don't mind her.??She's a government experiment involving sugar, caffeine, and cartoons.??So far the experiment is going as expected but we'll see what the future holds.??*gives Story a cupcake*

Cupcakes seem to make her happy.??You'd be wise to have one or two on hand.??We're not sure what happens if/when she loses the happy and/or if/when the sugar, caffeine, and/or cartoons wear off.??Safety is key - Keep a cupcake on you at all times.??No1

You'd also be wise to observe your surroundings in the presence of Aki and Bloodbane.??If in the presence of Aki check all surfaces for any form of adhesives.??If in the presence of Bloodbane frisk him for plastic cutlery.??No1

Welcome to heRO!??Beware the crazies.??Especially the one whose comment you are reading right now.??I'm in your home... and I'm using your bathroom.??o_o
I'm a girl? Icon_suprised
*snatches cupcake and climbs tree to devour cupcake*
????????
???????? _( >*-*)>D??"CUPCAKE!!"
?????? {?? ^ ^ ^ }
??????{_^?? ^?? __}
?????????? |||||||
?????????? |||||||
?????????? |||||||
LoL - I always thought so.??xD

[EDIT]

This is what happens when you don't specify a gender in your profile. xp