heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Report: use of offensive language after repeatedly asked not to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm really tired of the word "fag" and "faggot" being thrown around on public chats in heRO, and I've made it clear to people that I will report them if they continue to say it.

And I like to be a man of my word! :D So here we go...

Lord Jericho
lord jericho inappropriate language

I would like to continue to use this thread to report if such a problem crops up in the future, so I respectfully request that this thread remain unclosed even after this report is resolved, if possible.

Thank you for your time and assistance Icon_smile
Ah thanks, I was wondering if there was some "official" way to do it, but I didnt see the sticky'd thread about it on this sub-board... guess I was looking in the wrong place heh

*edit* Ah sorry this is probably a dumb question and it probably already says this somewhere obvious, but which GM(s) should I PM on the forums to report things like this? Panda?
Use Support Tickets!??No1

I've said that a lot lately...I should just throw the link in my sig like the GM's do.??Thinking

[EDIT]

LoL - Didn't realize Seph's post was in regard to Support Tickets! xD

I meant to use Support Tickets instead of PM'ing the GM's, though. Ok
But it says I should PM a GM if my report has a screenshot in it ._.;

Just not sure which GM to PM @_@ Or if I should just forget it and make a ticket xD
No PMing, just send in a ticket. GMs will read and deal with it when they can Ok
I think you should also worry about the context of the word. The use in you screenshot above is rather offensive and worthy of some form of reproach; but were two guys giving each other a good ribbing and one called the other "gay" or a "fag" I wouldn't get so offended.

Sure, it's not the best use of ones vocabulary and it is rather insensitive to those in the gay community it isn't meant to bring anyone harm. Icon_biggrin
Use the ticket system please, that post should be revised I would think.. *puts on list of things to do*

Thank you for the report.
hahah Naruhodo i find u amusing Just because i sayd fag u arm such a Big Drama? If i would have been using it agaisnt ur persona as a derrogative word i would be pissed and report But i mean just because i Hang around with my guild and say the word u make such a fuzz? cmon Act more serious and be more Tolerant I see and tolerate alot of stuff and i dont whine or report them because i mean sheesh its theyr problem hell to them but i find u extremely Dramatic and Childish

As for u Gm yes i sayd the word Repeteadly and i wont say i didnt So if i deserve to be banned muted or jailed or whatever Do so i hereby say im guilty of saying inapropiate Lenguage Not to Derrogate someone?s Persona but as a Amusing Game with my guild So do what u must
Lord Jericho
Jericho you seriously got reported for saying Fag or Faggot?

o.o?

were you even talking to the kid?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's