heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dark Alliance Palette *edited*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've heard my sis whining about how ugly the dark zone palette looks, saying that she can't stand the fact that you can't make it look good with anything and you can't even see the details on the sprites because of it.

After looking at the palette myself, I could not agree with her more. I know the palette was just meant to identify the alliances and not to make your character look pretty, but the light alliance colors are very nice. So i thought i would make a palette of my own XD.

novice
mage
thief
swordsman, swordsman with green peco
merchant
archer
acolyte
expanded classes

Huge change from the last palette, this one is more uniformed imo, I also changed the pecos just for fun XD. Feed back is always loved.

I am not saying "pick my palette" I am just placing them to put the first stone (plus they are really rough around the edges) I just want to know if other people feel the same way about the palette.
something that one doesn't have to hold a magnifying glass up to see it please
Sorry for the total fail in the image, I am in a collage library (all programs are locked) computer and with no way to properly edit the picture, plus i fail at using Photobucket Cry
ctrl++ for firefox
zoom controls on the bottom right corner for IE
no idea for chrome, safari, or opera...

The gunslinger's palette looks very similar to something that is already being offered already. Also the priests looks like Dark Priest/Hellion Resedent... but that's my opinion from a super zoomed in of that pic...
didn't know you can zoom on pic

figured that only works with text

*even so, wee fuzziness*
*Fixed* Found a comp to edit the image, yay Icon_biggrin
I dig the palette on priest :OO
Male LK looks so cool, love the whole black armor Love
Yeah, Male LK does look hawtOk.
I'd say that looks pretty awesome. Icon_neutral
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's