heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: One Piece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hiropyro Wrote:*Taps foot impatiently*
Man whens Strong World DVD/Sub out ;-; I JUST CAN'T WAIT! xD
But most of all I want the time skip NAO!!!!
If he copied Naruto its starting next week(after a back tale like Kakashi's tale). But I know for a fact that is not gonna happen(Oda rawks to much).
But I think he will have 12 more chapters of Luffy in moddern time(maybe 11 not sure) and at Chapter 600 have the time skip start. xD so 600 chapters of 17, and 600(or more) of Luffy as 21(4yr time skip)? Gives the world time to move on.
R u Talking about strong World episode 0 or Strong world movie 10?
Strong World movie 10 is Gonna release on 23 july or in august(subbed).
The Strong World Episode 0(subbed) was nice and is available on torrents.
But Will have to Wait for One piece Movie Strong world 10.Cry
well not all of us had to wait, I saw it like 2 months ago subbed. Finally Hawaii wins at something xD
Captain Usopp Wrote:well not all of us had to wait, I saw it like 2 months ago subbed. Finally Hawaii wins at something xD
Did u See it in English Subbed?Question Mark
best ever had ;D

love all characters! s2 *fan boy*
Honestly I absolutely adore one piece. Whether reading or watching it always makes me laugh or keeps me interested {Manga - Woah boy does it get awesome} but honestly its not the best Anime ever. Amazing yes, but in my mind the best has to appeal to everyone, be the best in everything whether story, sound, animation or length and be universally accepted as such. One Piece is defiantly an amazing anime but it isn't the best yet.

Straw-hat Pirates forever!

Note: Lovers of One Piece should check out Fairy Tail. Its just as great as O-P
Ahem.
One Piece Movie 10 was Good(Rocked).
After it Subbed Version Released on 23 July.
And was Available for download on the net on 24 July.Icon_biggrin
The Opening Scene Was Good where Pokemon lookalike monsters were pvping.
Maybe they wanted 2 tease pokemons.Sweat
Best shonen manga hands down. It's my favorite.

I don't watch the anime though too slow.
I think is the best shonen manga nowadays. The anime is not reaaaally that good, seems slow and not well animated but it still mantains the plot quality. :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's