heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My Intro Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SO yeah, since Bloody was the first to do it, blah.... its my turn.

Name: CalReena
Previous Servers: Besides iRO Loki/Iris, Not listed, hoping even posting that I played iRO doesn't make GM's mad, lol.

Characters on heRO:

Rubber Ducky: Battle Priestess
Suika Ibuki: Alcohol Swilling to be Alche
CalReena: Crackhead Wizzy
ArtemisDream: Class TBD
The Golden Gun: to be gunslinger, lol.

Anyways, i've been playing RO off and on since the old Alpha/Beta's of iRO, Was the first of my friends to come here, as I tested out the server and found that I liked how active/friendly the people seemed, the last few servers being woefully inactive!

I'm one of the more Talkative ones of my friends, as some people have already found out on main, since I talk all the time while spanking things with my Stunner on Ducky.

Not very well geared, so can't party too well, but i'm game for parties, Ducky loves Blacksmith buffs, so even if its not share, i'm willing to party somewhere. You buffah me, I buffah you.. though if you want Aspersio please bring bottles or waters, since i'm not made of bottles.

Anything else.. Hmm.. yeah.. can't think of anything else right now, so yeah.
welcome to the server!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
I think I've seen Rubby Ducky around (:
Welcome to the server
Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome!

I am Silk. <3 Ever need anything, ask me~! I'll do anything in my power to help.
Joo knew! o-o (You're new!)

Lol, I'm known around as Kenshi or Naoto. :3 If you need any help or just wanna talk, you can always shout for me on main Icon_wink
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
Icon_twisted

i luv the name of ur priestess....hahaha....Rubber Ducky...sounds squeaky!....hahahahahahaha

Icon_twisted
Sup Welcome to HeRO
If you need a friendly neighbor hood priest call for me on main or stop by geffen/alberta.
Welcome to the server CalReena, have fun and enjoy!
=) Thanks for the Welcome, i've seen most of ya'll around or on Main, lol.

and Yeah.. came up with Rubber Ducky when I was playing somewhere else.

Figured, everyone wants to squeeze her, hug her, hit her, make her mob, etc, so Rubber Ducky kinda stuck, lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's