heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What I'm Currently Watching!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Getting into samurai champloo. love the hip hop!
Icon_biggrin was thinking of watchin through that one next! lol haven't seen you online for a bit, heartache, where ya been?
A close friend of mine passed away so I was busy these last 2'ish weeks mainly just locked in my room drawing and being shit. Icon_sad
Had memorial service to go to on the weekend and the funeral is next week so I havent been thinking of RO much..
i miss u all though <3
:: snuggleglomps and holds her close :: I'm sorry....if a close friend leaves you, you should find others and confide in us, not hide yourself away T_T we missed you... wordsmith and I even put together the RP guild and are waiting for you....
Ill be back to play soon bub Icon_cry
good thing is ive been designing to take my mind off it. even enrolled in a photoimaging course so theres a good and a bad to every month..
ill pm and talk to you soon though Icon_smile as soon as im more freed up <3
Finally, holidays are coming! I'll be using my leaves in our office so I'll have time to watch anime again. Will continue to watch K-On! Season 2 & Naruto Shippuden then back to my korean dramas Icon_eek

Currently downloading HOTD Love
Guilty Crown.
Aaaah. I have so many ><.
My favorites currently are Fairy Tail, Bleach, Sket Dance, Prince of Tennis and One Piece.
I just finished Deadman Wonderland. I'm currently watching Gintama and Hunter x Hunter (2011 version).

Also, I'm eager for Yuru Yuri second season next week *-*

Feel free to add myanimelist :3

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Guxty
Aside from Naruto Shippuden...

-La Storia della Arcana Famiglia
-Sword Art Online

Both still at their first episode as of the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's