heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mini Mining Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First person to get the new mining hat will win 5 goldroyal gold bullion! Post your proof screen shot in here!
lol i don't think anyone mines anymore.
I think my last mining session was around April or so this year....*doesn't even want to go mess with it* X_X
I've decided to stop mining. The new SVN put forth an NPC text delay, so I can't go through 12 windows per second. xP
It seems like the text delay only affected certain NPCs...
you get used to it i mine at the advanced spot but i have lost the will for the hat. Bugger has broke 10 orichulam ore
I don't know the npc script but from what panda told me its the same as the fisher hat, so you gotta turn in 100 total. I don't know if I'm wrong or not but I'll find out more once panda gets back Icon_biggrin.
*bump* No one has gotten this yet, time to up the stakes! First person will get 5 royal gold bullion!
...meh
Quite honestly I'm not excited about it....
I'll see when I can go mine, maybe I might get lucky *not really, 49 mining points isn't enough for it I think and basic mining spot is still my <3*
But I'll go post in the Algid website it too. xDD Maybe we can get SOME people that participate?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's