heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Problems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: screenheRO-Server076.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server077.jpg]

As you can see,??My skills are missing. GM's tell me to update sarkay.??Okay, did that,??still no skills,??Patched hero, did that, no skills. Then people start saying??to try the full installer. Did that, took 2 hours to get it downloaded and re-installed. It's still not freaking working. I can play, because my hotkeys are still there, but I can't really change my skills??and that could be problematic if I plan on leveling anywhere else...

Anyone have any solution to this problem that works?
That happened to me, I patched HeRO and it was fine.
What client are you using? as in HeRO_Green? HeRO_Blue?
I'm using the regular hero.. I tried blue hero but still had the same problem...
Im having the same problem, also when I use Battle Mode it locks and I cant talk or turn it off.
Push Space to type in BM, Fates.
Joe try minimizing the skill window, then maximizing. Relog. Get off peco, play with skill window size. o.o??
No effect /swt It's not just like that for my pally but ALL of my other characters too!.
I had the same problem but it got fixed with the Full Installer. You said you downloaded the full installer so no idea. Try maybe running the full installer again?
tried that mutliple times...
Reference URL's