heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Interesting problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've updated sakray completely (and spatchReader says that I have no patches left to install, so I'm pretty sure I'm up to date). I've update heRO, which also says I'm up to date now.

I can sign in on my account, and see all my characters. But when I choose a character to login with, it pauses for a moment, then brings on another character selection screen with no characters on it. If I create a character on this selection screen (which is blank completely), and try to enter, it freezes at the please wait window.

I'm pretty sure everything's done right. So I'm not sure why it's not working.
Well, after skimming through the forums, I realized what might be a possible problem. It might be my client that's still the old one or something (though it looks different). I'm downloading the mini installer to see if it fixes my problem.
Well, that fixed it. The new client is obviously needed. I thought it would be downloaded by the patcher, but was obviously wrong. So for anyone else with this problem, there's your solution.
Glad you solved your problem. Indeed the new client is needed for the new SVN.
Reference URL's