heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Just new to the server not the game. Played IRO with a guy named Kraze if you know him. Went to high rates bounced around till I played one that my friend made and stayed there till she left and put another friend in charge then me. Well due to my job I couldn't keep it up so i had people help me out turned out they were corrupting the server so we shut it down. I left the whole RO scene and play my xbox COD 4 and WAW. Then I just logged in to Aim and my buddy told me about hero. I told him I didn't like low rates so much and started with nothing. Well I gave it try and its not to bad but i won't give my final input till I reach my first goal max out leveling.

oo if you played IRO my char's were called Brad Crawford and Soji Okito.
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, might wanna check em out so you can set your target on the gears etc Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
Ha - I did the same with my friend Akumahh (he also goes by Mute and Zebra).??He hasn't played in forever but when I mentioned heRO the other night he said he might hop on.??Said he was gonna tell his friends who still play, though.??Maybe you're one of them!??Mad

Welcome to HeRO either way.??You won't be disappointed unless your biggest hang up with low rates are the low rates.??This server is RO perfection!

Note:??"Perfection" is subjective.??Whispers will not be held accountable if one's idea of "perfection" does not include the following and/or more: considerable lack of downtimes; friendly, helpful community and omnipresent GM's; awesome custom events, quests, equips, monsters, and allegiance system; et cetera.
Welcome to the server! Enjoy!
Reference URL's